QPR REPORT

Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Paladini's Playing Career - ("Restored" Posting from Deleted QPR Board Blog)

-
REVIVED ITEMS 1


QPR BOARD
Articles Pertaining to the Members of the Board of Directors of Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Football Club

Monday, January 16, 2006

Paladini's Playing Career
Paladini in a Q&A with QPR Net Dec 2005 " All I want to know is what have I done at this club that is so dishonest? I played football for Naples when I was thirteen years of age, I kicked a few balls. Sure I never made it to the top but I was registered to play for them but what difference does that make to QPR today? Will that pay the taxman? No, they just want to say I am a liar. .... http://www.qprnet.com/interviews/paladini.shtml

PALADINI MEETING WITH LSA in September 2005
LSA reported "A lot of inaccurate information has appeared in the press. He has never owned a nightclub and although he played for Naples for a long time he never played for Juventus or the Italian national side." - http://www.qpr-lsa.co.uk/Independent - Ian Holloway: In a league of his own ' - Interview by Robert ChalmersPublished: 06 November 2005"Paladini, now 60, was a striker on Napoli's books until injury forced him to retire at the age of 22. .. ".http://news.independent.co.uk/people/profiles/article324844.ece

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • QPR REPORT
  • QPR MEMORIES SITE
  • QPR Board
  • QPR Issues
  • World Champions Club
  • Golden Foot
  • World Champions Club
  • LINKS